• Invocation - District 4
•Presentation of proclamation designating May 1 as National Day of Prayer
• Presentation of proclamation designating the month of May as Clean Air Month
• Presentation of proclamation designating the week of May 4 through
May 10, 2008 as Corrections Professionals Appreciation Week
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Offender Monitoring Services, Request for Proposals Y8-168-NW, from the following five firms, listed alphabetically:
• Bl, Inc.
• Elmo Tech, Inc.
• G4S Justice Services, Inc.
• Pro Tech Monitoring, Inc.
• Sentinel Offender Services
([Corrections Department Community Corrections Division] Purchasing and
Contracts Division) Page 105-109
2. Orange TV Update. (Communications Division)
B. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Update on MyRegion.org. (Planning Division)
C. HEALTH AND FAMILY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Central Florida Drowning and Water Safety Task Force Update. (Health and Family Services Department)
D. PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Red Light Running Photo Enforcement Pilot Project Update. (Traffic
2. Proposed Modifications to Gated Communities Ordinance.
IV. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Municipal Service Taxing Units/Benefit Units
1. Lake Sawyer South Phase 1, Lake Sawyer South Phase 2 and Lake
Sawyer South Phase 3; amend for retention pond(s) maintenance;
2. Enclave at Berkshire Park and Lake Sawyer South Phase 1, amend for
streetlighting; Lake Sawyer South Phase 2 and Lake Sawyer South Phase 3, establish for streetlighting; District 1
3. Holden Heights Phase 2 Area, final assessment roll for established
wastewater connection costs for the wastewater system; District 6
4. Resolution for collection of special assessment liens for one time only lot cleaning, all districts
B. Petition to Vacate
5. Applicant: Dennis Lapin, on behalf of Lapin Services; Petition to Vacate 08-03, portion of an unnamed right of way; District 4
C. Preliminary Subdivision Plan
6. Vaughan Industrial Park Preliminary Subdivision Plan, District 5