• Invocation - District 2
• Presentation of resolution in support of the 5th Annual National Arts
Program Exhibit and Employee Performing Arts Contest
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ATTORNEY
1. Discussion regarding implementing the recommendations of the Task Force for Ethics and Campaign Finance Reform.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Proposed revisions to the Towing Ordinance.
2. Selection of two firms and one alternate to provide Continuing Professional Engineering Study Services, Request for Proposals Y8-904-DB, from the following six firms, listed alphabetically:
Burgess & Nipple, Inc.
H.W. Lochner, Inc.
Inwood Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Metric Engineering, Inc.
Pegasus Engineering, LLC
Vanasse Hangen Bustlin, Inc.
([Public Works Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division) Page
C. PUBLIC SAFETY
1. Traffic Surcharge Proposal. (Public Safety Communications)
D. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Approval to establish the haulers compensation rates and set the MSBU at $226.59 for Program Year 2009 and authorization to include the Tentative Mandatory Refuse Collection Rate of $226.59 on the 2008 Notice of Proposed Taxes. All Districts. (Solid Waste Division)
E. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Update on Evaluation and Appraisal Report (EAR) Based Amendments. (Planning Division)
June 5, 2008 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Ordinance/Comprehensive Policy Plan Amendment
1. Applicant: Duke Woodson, International Corporate Park (ICP)
Development of Regional Impact, LLC; Case 2005-1-D-4-1; ordinance
amending Orange County Code; District 4; continued from May 1, August 28, and December 18, 2007, and March 18, 2008
B. Substantial Change
2. Applicant: Duke Woodson, International Corporate Park (ICP) Planned Development/ Development of Regional Impact (DRI)/Land Use Plan; amend plan/Notice of Proposed Change to DRI/second amended and restated Development Order; District 4; continued from May 1, August 28, and December 18, 2007, and March 18, 2008
C. Board of Zoning Adjustment Board-Called
3. Applicant: Scott D. Clark, Esquire - Tijuana Flats; Case ZM-08-05-008,
May 1,2008; District 4
D. Board of Zoning Adjustment Board-Called
4. Applicant: Janet Santiago; Case SE-08-04-005, April 3, 2008; District 4
E. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
5. Applicant: Udo Garbe for College Suites at Woodbury PD; Case
RZ-08-03-018, May 15, 2008; District 5
F. Preliminary Subdivision Plan
6. Colonial Sunflower Planned Development - Commercial Tract 1
Preliminary Subdivision, District 4
G. Shoreline Alteration/Dredge and Fill
7. Applicant: Boyd Perry, Lake Hart, permit, District 4; continued from
May 20, 2008
H. Shoreline Alteration/Dredge and Fill
8. Applicant: Roberto Teixeria, Lake Whippoorwill, after-the-fact permit,
9. Applicant: Doug Winter, Lake Whippoorwill, permit, District 4
10. Applicant: City of Belle Isle, Lake Conway, permit, District 4
VI. PUBLIC COMMENT*