• Invocation - District 3
• Presentation of proclamation designating Friday, January 15, 2010 as Arbor Day
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS* (Continued)
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Overview of Florida Retirement System Deferred Retirement Option Program (DROP).
2. Update on Status of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
3. Appointment of an individual to succeed Sheila I. Lafont on the Code Enforcement Board with a term expiring December 31, 2011. (Agenda Development Office)
4. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Solid Waste Continuing Professional Engineering Services, Request for Proposals Y10-902-J2, from the following five firms, listed alphabetically:
• HDR Engineering, Inc.
• HSA Golden, Inc.
• Neel-Schaffer, Inc.
• SCS Engineers
• S2L, Incorporated
([Utilities Department Solid Waste Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
B. COUNTY ATTORNEY
1. Review of Florida Power and Light Company's siting application to construct and operate a new 300-mile natural gas pipeline within Florida, including Orange County.
C. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Update on Major Development Proposals in Orange County. (Planning Division)
Public Comment Continued