• Invocation - District 2
• Update on 2009 United Way Campaign
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Economic Outlook.
2. West Orange Airport Authority Update.
B. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Community Action Division Audit. (County Audit)
C. COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
1. Approval of resolution in support of the creation and funding by the Florida Legislature of a successor program to the Florida Forever Program Land Conservation program.
Presentation of Employee Service Awards to: Robert Ryan (20), Tony F. Messires (35), Fleet Management, David C. Wing (35), Capital Projects, Administrative Services; Tammy Lyn Babbs (20), Fiscal, Corrections; Philip P. Whitby (25), Youth and Family Services, Family Services; Michael Rajcula (25), Training and Information, Kimberly B. Stewart-Horan (20), Communications, George Johnson (25), Nicholas Yanas Jr. (25), John T. Webb (25), Robin L. Retzloff (25), Anne H. Keller (25), Operations, Fire
Rescue; Lois Z. Harris (30), Building, Growth Management; John Paul Trento (20), Traffic Engineering, Stephen T. Robinson (25), Roads and Drainage; Kenneth M. Perkins (20), Water, John J. Haak (20), Water Reclamation, Utilities.
December 17, 2009 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
1. Applicant: Kendell Keith, Narcoossee Road Office Planned Development; Case RZ-09-07-019, November 19, 2009; District 4
2. Applicant: Javier E. Omana, Cracker Boys Planned Development; Case RZ-09-08-022, November 19, 2009; District 1
B. Board of Zoning Adjustment Board-Called
3. Applicant: Christ Centered Christian Church; Case SE-09-11-005, November 5, 2009; District 6
C. Substantial Change
4. Applicant: John Herbert, American Civil Engineering on behalf of The
Park, LLC, Wyndham Estates Preliminary Subdivision Plan; amend plan;