I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. FAMILY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Orange County Regional History Center Annual Report. (Regional History Center)
2. Orange County Head Start Division Annual Report. (Head Start Division)
B. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Animal Service Community Partnerships and Revenue Initiatives. (Animal Services Division)
C. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Approval to establish the haulers compensation rates and set the I\I1SBU at $235 for Program Year 2011 and authorization to include the Tentative Mandatory Refuse Collection Rate of $235 on the 2010 Notice of Proposed Taxes. All Districts. (Solid Waste Division)
June 3, 2010 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Boat Ramp
1. Applicant: Larry and Gini Tackett, Lake Pearl, after-the-fact permit, District 5
B. Substantial Change
2. Applicant: Rosse Halle, Avalon Park PO Planned Development (PD)/Development of Regional Impact (ORI)I Land Use Plan (LUP) and Master Sign Plan for "Ross Halle"; amend plan; District 4
C. Ordinance/Comprehensive Plan
3. Amending Orange County Code, adopting 2010-1 Regular Cycle and Small-Scale Cycle Amendments to the 2010-2030 Comprehensive Plan
REGULAR CYCLE AMENDMENTS
Expedited Future Land Use Map Amendments
2010-1-A-4-3 14646 Boggy Creek Road Land Trust! Bonnemaisonl Jim Hall, VHB LMDR to PD-C/O/rvlDR
2010-1-A-5-1 Columbia Elementary Relief School 1Tyrone K. Srnith, OCPS R 1/10 to Educational (EDU) -(adjacent to the Wedgefield Rural Settlement)
2010-1-A-5-2 Corner Lake Avalon Middle Relief Schoolffyrone K Smith, OCPS R 1/10 to EDU -(adjacent to the Wedgefield Rural Settlement)
2010-1-8-FLUE-4 Text amendment to Future Land Use Policy FLU5.6.1 (Innovation Way) amending the distance requirement and clarifying the timeframe for maintaining adequate land inventory for high tech/high value uses in Innovation Way.
2010-1-8-FLUE-5 Amendments to the Future Land Use Element as follows:
1. Policy FLU6.2.1, to add "Clarcona Rural Settlement" into the Rural Settlement chart.
2. Policies FLU1.1.4; FLU1.1.2(c); FLU6.2.5-6.2.6 and FLUB.1.1, to clarify density calculations and net developable lands.
3. Policy FLU5.3.1, to change from "consider adopting" to "adopt."
4. Policy FLU7.4.3, to amend a policy regarding the Northwest Growth Center.
5. Policy FLU5.4.4, to removing language regarding density bonuses and credits for the ELSP.
2010-1-8-ELSP-1 Text amendments to Future Land Use Element Objectives, FLU5.2, FLU5.4 and FLU5.5 and associated policies (Innovation Way Environmental Land Stewardship Program).
3. Amending Orange County Code, adopting 2010-1 Regular Cycle and Small-Scale Cycle Amendments to the 2010-2030
2010-1-B-ICE-1 Text Amendment to Intergovernmental Coordination Element adding Policies ICE1.4.18 and ICE1.4.19, in accordance with House Bill 1021 regarding Airport Master Plans.
2010-1-B-EPD-1 Text amendments to the Conservation, Stormwater Management and Open Space elements for clarification purposes.
Privately Initiated Future Land Use Map (FLUM) Amendments
2010-1-A-1-2 East Crown Point; Dave Schmidt Engineering LDR to PD-IND
2010-1-A-2-1 Long and Scott Farms Family, LP, William LonglRodger L. Anderson R 1/10 to GC-PDC/O/IND/Aviation -creation of a new Growth Center and Urban Service Area (USA) expansion
2010-1-A-2-2 Tim J. Bailey, The Parks of Mount Dora, LLC I MichaelD. Wadley, Shutts & Bowen, LLP R 1/10 to GC-PDC/O/LMDR -expansion of the Northwest Growth Center and USA expansion (WITHDRAWN TO 2010-2 CYCLE TRANSMITTAL
2010-1-A-4-1 AI Smith, Lake Barton, LLClTom Daly, Daly Designs RS 1/2 to PD-C/LDR -removal from the Lake Whippoorwill/Lake Hart Rural Settlement and USA expansion
2010-1-A-4-5 Lake Nona Holdings, LLC / Aaron Gorovitz -Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor and Reed, PA RS 1/2 to PDC/O/LOR -removal from the Lake Hart/Lake Whippoorwill Rural Settlement and USA expansion
Staff Initiated Future Land Use Map (FLUM) Amendments
2010-1-B-FLUM-1 Future Land Use Map (FLUIVI) amendment removing parcels previously annexed by incorporated jurisdictions within Orange County.
2010-1-B-FLUM-2 FLUM amendment changing Future Land Use designations of parcels from Rural (1 dwelling unitl10 acres) and/or Parks and Recreation (PR) to Preservation for properties purchased by Orange County for GreenPLACE Program
2010-1-B-FLUE-1 Text amendment to Future Land Use Policy FLU1.2.4 allocating additional lands within the Urban Service Area.
2010-1-B-FLUE-2 Text amendment to Future Land Use Policy FLUB.1.4 establishing maximum densities and intensities for proposed Planned Developments in Orange County.
2010-1-8-TRAN-1 Text amendments to Transportation Element Objective T2.3 and associated policies (T2.3.1 through T2.3.16) regarding the County's Alternative Mobility Area.
2010-1-8-WSA-1 Text amendments to the Future Land Use, Intergovernmental Coordination and Open Space elements amending language related to open space in the Wekiva Study Area,in addition to revisions for clarification purposes.
SMALL SCALE CYCLE AMENDMENTS
Privately Initiated Future Land Use (FLUM) Amendments
2010-1-S-2-1 KTS Consultants (LMOR to C)
2010-1-S-3-1 Christina Haslam Truc' Nguyen (LOR to 0)
2010-1-S-4-1 Kendell Keith POG (LOR to C!O)
2010-1-S-4-2 JLS East, LLC (MOR to C)
201 0-1-S-4-3 Kendell Keith, POG ( RS-LOR to RS-C)
D. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
4. Applicant: Tom Daly, Lake Barton Planned Development; Case LUP-1 0-03041, May 20,2010; District 4
5. Applicant: Tom Daly, Tyson's Corner Planned Development; Case LUP-1003-044, May 20, 2010; District 4
E. Comprehensive Plan Transmittal
6. Applicant: A. Wayne Rich, Broad and Cassel, P.A. for Farmland Reserve, Inc., Innovation Way East (IWE) Development of Regional Impact (DRI); 2010-D-4-1; amending Text and Map Amendments to the Comprehensive Plan; District 4; continued from May 11, 2010