Invocation – District 1
Presentation of a proclamation designating August 7, 2012 as Purple Heart Day
Orlando YELL Recognition
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of three firms and one alternate to provide General Liability/Tort Legal Counsel Services, Request for Proposals Y12-1055-LC, from the following five firms, listed alphabetically:
•Dean, Ringers, Morgan & Lawton, P.A.
• Grower, Ketcham, Rutherford, Bronson, Eide and Telan, P.A.
•Hilyard, Bogan & Palmer, P.A.
•O’Connor & O’Connor, LLC
•Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue & McLain, P.A.
([Office of Accountability Risk Management Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
B. OFFICE OF REGIONAL MOBILITY
1. MetroPlan Orlando Board Meeting Briefing.
C. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open discussion on issues of interest to the board.
July 25, 2012 Planning and Zoning Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Substantial Change
1. Applicant: Jim Hall, VHB Miller Sellen, Lake Reams Neighborhood Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
B. Conservation Area Impact
2. Applicant: James Alex and Karen Ann Davenport, 2903 Trentwood Boulevard, Orlando, Florida; permit; District 4
C. Substantial Change
3. Applicant: Paul C. Batt - Unicorp National Developments, Inc., Orlando International Hotel Planned Development / Land Use Plan (PD/LUP); amend plan; District 6
D. Board of Zoning Adjustment Board-Called
4. Applicant: Central Florida Road Course; Case SE-12-07-038, June 7, 2012; District 4
V.D.4 Applicant: Central Florida Road Course; Case SE-12-07-038, June 7, 2012; District 4-Continued