I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Orlando's Domestic Partner Registry
B. FAMILY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Great Oaks Village Operations Study.
C. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of four firms and one alternate to provide Continuing Architectural Services, Request for Proposals Y12-900-SB, from the following eleven firms, listed alphabetically:
- Architects Design Group, LLC
- Architectural Design Collaborative, Inc.
- Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc.
- C.T. HSU & Associates, P.A.
- KBJ Architects, Inc.
- KZF Design, LLC
- Le-Huu Partners
- MLM-Martin Architects, Inc.
- MRI Architectural Group, Inc.
- Rhodes+Brito Architects
- Song & Associates, Inc.
([Administrative Services Department Capital Projects Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
Presentation of Employee Service Awards to: John D. Terwilliger (20), Department Office, Michael O. Pachico (25), Facilities Management, Administrative Services; Lorenzo Williams (20), Information Systems and Services, Public Safety Communications; Celeste T. White (20), Cooperative Extension, Community & Environmental Services; David W. Oliver (25), Walter E. Thiebauth (25), Andrew J. Horan (30), Mark A. Ratta (25), Operations, Fire Rescue; Lenroy Sylvester Hastings (20), Building, Growth Management; Leonard Anthony Malecki (25), Roads and Drainage, Public Works
February 2, 2012 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Municipal Service Taxing Unit/Benefit Unit
1. Notice of Intent Resolution to Use the Uniform Ad Valorem Method of Collection of Non-Ad Valorem Assessments, All Districts
B. Petition to Vacate
2. Applicant: Lendsey D. Phillips; Petition to Vacate 11-03-008, portions of two 30 ft wide rights of way; District 4
C. Shoreline Alteration/Dredge and Fill
3. Applicant: SLV Summerlake LLC, Lake Hancock, permit, District 1
D. Board of Zoning Adjustment Appeal
4. Appellant/Applicant: Chantel Preston; Case SE-11-11-089, November 3, 2011; District 2
E. Board of Zoning Adjustment
5. Applicant: Jose J. Barbosa; Case VA-12-01-110, January 5, 2012; District 4
6. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 25, pertaining to an exemption from certain ad valorem taxation for certain new businesses and expansions of existing businesses
G. Comprehensive Plan
7. Transmittal of 2012-1 Regular Cycle Amendments
PRIVATELY INITIATED FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT MAP AMENDMENTS
Amendment 2012-1-A-1-1 Village of Bridgewater SAP - (ED/GC to TH/APT/GC) Kendell Keith, Planning Design Group, LLC for Susan D. Shaw & David H. Daniels
Amendment 2012-1-A-3-1 PD-C/LMDR/CONS (Senior Adult Housing) to PD-C/LMDR/CONS Professional Design Assoc., Inc. for Curry Ford Rd Storage, LLC & Econ Landing, LLP
Amendment 2012-1-A-4-1 (RS1/2 to PD-C/O/MDR/RS1/2) Urban Service Area (USA Expansion) and removal of a portion of the property from the Lake Hart/Lake Whippoorwill RS Scott Stuart - Kelly, Collins & Gentry, Inc. for Multiple Owners
Amendment 2012-1-A-5-1 MDR to PD-HDR (Student Housing) Professional Design Assoc., Inc. for Arbour Apartments LLC
STAFF INITIATED COMPREHENSIVE PLAN MAP AND TEXT AMENDMENTS
2012-1-B-FLUE-1 Text amendment to Future Land Use Element Policy FLU1.2.4 regarding allocation of additional lands to the Urban Service Area (USA)
2012-1-B-FLUE-2 Text amendment to Future Land Use Element Policy FLU8.1.4 establishing maximum densities and intensities for proposed Planned Developments within Orange County
2012-1-B-FLUE-4 Text amendment to Future Land Use Element Policy FLU2.3.6 related to the conversion of residential uses to non-residential uses
2012-1-B-FLUE-5 Text amendments to the Future Land Use Element adding policies related to inconsistent zoning and future land use designations and the associated requirements for rezonings and special exceptions
2012-1-B-FLUE-6 Text amendment to Future Land Use Element objectives and policies (and corresponding Horizon West Town Center Specific Area Plan policies) related to the Town Center area of Horizon West
2012-1-B-CP-1 Text amendment to Future Land Use Element policies related to House Bill 7207