I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Economic Update.
2. 2011 Legislative Priorities.
B. HEALTH SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Medicaid Update.
C. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Ratification of Emergency Sole Source of Contract Y11-172 Transport, Processing and Disposal of Biosolids from the Eastern Water Reclamation Facility and Northwest Water Reclamation Facility in the estimated contract amount of $893,849 and authorization for contract extension of one month for an additional $297,849, if necessary (Water Reclamation Division)
D. FAMILY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Approval to accept the Health Resources and Services Administration Grant Award for Ryan White Part A funding in the amount of $9,546,109 for the period of March 1, 2011 through February 29, 2012; approval for the County Mayor or her designee to approve any increases or decreases in the award amount, and approval for the County Mayor or her designee to approve any increases in federal Ryan White Part A funding during the period March 1, 2011 through February 29,2012. (Youth & Family Services Division)
December 16, 2010 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Preliminary Subdivision Plan
1. Tupperware Heights Plan Development -Tupperware Heights Preliminary Subdivision Plan, District 4; continued from November 9, 2010
B. Substantial Change
2. Applicant: Jim Hall, Meadow Woods Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 4