• Invocation - District 2
• Presentation of Mayor's Hero Awards
• Presentation of proclamation designating February 1, 2008 as School
Crossing Guard Appreciation Day
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
1. Final Report of the Ethics and Campaign Finance Reform Task Force. Page 189-221
2. Update on Isleworth Annexation. Page 222-228
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Selection of four firms and one alternate to provide Continuing Utilities Engineering Services, Request for Proposals Y8-902-PH, from the following seven firms, listed alphabetically:
• AdvanTed NSI, JV
• Arcadis U.S., Inc.
• Barnes Ferland and Associates, Inc.
• Carter & Burgess, Inc.
• CPH Engineers, Inc.
• Reiss Environmental, Inc.
• Rockett & Associates, Inc.
([Utilities Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division) Page
C. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Fleet Management Division Overview. (Fleet Management Division) Page 238
D. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Update on 2010 United States Census Process. (Neighborhood Services Division) Page 239
E. PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Update on Narcoossee Road Widening Project. District 4. (Transportation Planning Division) Page 240-241
IV. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Budget Amendment
1. Amending Fiscal Year 2007-08 Budget
B. Comprehensive Policy Plan Transmittal
2. Applicant: Orange County Planning Division; Public School Facilities,
Intergovernmental Coordination, and Capital Improvements Elements of
the CPP, and incorporation of the Orange County Public Schools
(OCPS) Capital Improvements Plan (aka "District Capital Outlay Plan")
into the Capital Improvements Element, and Interlocal Agreement
Transmittal; All Districts
C. Board of Zoning Adjustment Board-Called
3. Applicant: Ganesh Bansrupan; Case SE-07-12-011, December 6, 2007;District 1
D. Board of Zoning Adjustment Appeal
4. Appellant/Applicant: Thomas J. Carter; Case VA-07-09-006, December 6, 2007; District 1
C3. (Continued) Applicant: Ganesh Bansrupan; Case SE-07-12-011, December 6, 2007;District 1