• Invocation - District 6
• Presentation of Art in the Chambers
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of two firms -and one alternate to provide Continuing Professional Services for Annual Traffic Counts, Request for Proposals Y9-905-CH, from the following three firms, listed alphabetically:
• GMB Engineers & Planners, Inc.
• Luke Transportation Engineering Consultants, Inc.
• Metric Engineering, Inc.
([Public Works Department Traffic Engineering Division] Purchasing and
August 20, 2009 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Petition to Vacate
1. Applicant: Henry Singer; Petition to Vacate 08-23, portion of right of way; District 4
B. Substantial Change
2. Applicant: Russell Maynard, Tinwood Planned Development (PD) (fka Waterford Commons PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
C. Board of Zoning Adjustment Appeal
3. Appellant: Paul H. Chipok
Applicant: Terra-Max Engineering; Case SE-09-05-007, June 4, 2009 District 5; continued from August 11, 2009
D Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
4. Applicant: Daniel T. O'Keefe, Village F Master Planned Development; Case RZ-08-06-037, July 16, 2009; District 1; continued from August 11,
Public hearing scheduled for 5:01 p.m.
Library Budget - First Hearing