• Invocation -District 4
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Selection of one firm and an alternate to provide Business Centers at the Orange County Convention Center, for a 5-year contract, Request for Proposals Y10-170DG, from the following two firms, listed alphabetically:
• FedEx Kinko's
• IKON Office Solutions (Convention Center Purchasing and Contracts Division)
2. Selection of three Contractors and one ranked alternate to provide Disaster Recovery and Debris Removal, Request for Proposals Y10-113-JS, for a 3-year term, from the following contractors, listed alphabetically:
• AshBritt, Inc.
• Asplundh Environmental Services
• ATL Disaster Recovery
• Bergeron Land Development
• Byrd Brothers, Inc.
• Ceres Environmental Services, Inc
• D&J Enterprises
• DRC Emergency Services, LLC
• J.B. Coxwell Contracting, Inc.
• Omni Pinnacle, LLC
• TAG Grinding Services, Inc.
• T.F.R. Enterprises, Inc.
• Unified Recovery Group
• Young's General Contracting, Inc.
([Public Works Department] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
3. Appointment of two Board members and one citizen member to the 2010 Value Adjustment Board and the designation of two alternate Board members and one alternate citizen member.
4. Nomination and appointment of two representatives to the Orlando/Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau Board of Directors with terms. effective April 20, 2010 and expiring December 31, 2011 and December 31, 2012.
• Legislative Update by Crotty; Drage Respond to Stewart
5. Tourist Development Tax Revenue and Challenges.
6. Board decision on the issues at impasse: Contract Article 25 -Leave.
• Presentation of proclamation designating April 22, 2010 as Earth Day
April 1, 2010 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Municipal Service Taxing Unit/Benefit Units
1. Black Lake/Lake Tilden, establish for general lake cleaning, water quality improvement, maintenance and aquatic plant control services; District 1
2. Carley Estates, establish for street lighting and for retention pond(s) maintenance; District 5
3. Lake Olivia, establish for general lake cleaning, water quality improvement. maintenance and aquatic plant control services; District 1
4. Rose Hill Drive -Rose Hill, establish for one time only speed hump installation; District 1
5. Enclave at Moss Park and Enclave at Moss Park Phase 2A, amend for retention pond(s) maintenance to add Enclave at Moss Park Phase 2A; District 4
6. Los Terranos -Nassau Avenue, establish for street lighting; District 3
7. Pine Hills Subdivision No 4 -Santa Barbara Road, establish for street lighting; District 6
8. Ponce De Leon -Sunrise, establish for street lighting; District 3
9. Rio Grande Terrace 2nd and 5th Additions -West Grant Street, establish for street lighting; District 6
B. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
10. Applicant: H. Scott Gold and Thomas A. Cloud, Winegard Road South Planned Development (PD); Case RZ-08-08-061, February 18, 2010; District 4
C. Substantial Changes
11. Applicant: Sam Sebaali, Florida Engineering Group, Orangewood Planned Development (PD) (Neighborhood -2) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
12. Applicant: Jim Hall, Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc., Le Royal Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1;continued from February 16, 2010
13. Amending Orange County Code, pertaining to Capital Improvements Element; All Districts
14. Enacting Orange County Code, Chapter 15, Article XVIII, pertaining to Environmental Land Stewardship Program for Innovation Way Overlay; District 4
15. Enacting Orange County Code, pertaining to Jobs-to-Housing Linkage Program for Innovation Way Overlay;
F. Comprehensive Plan Transmittal
16. Applicant: Rio Reale Properties Orlando LLC, Camino Reale Development of Regional Impact (DRI): Amendment #2009-0-4-3; amending Orange County Code; District 4