About Us Home Page
In 2018, Central Florida was ranked first in the nation for job growth, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. Additionally, Forbes magazine ranked the metro Orlando region No. 1 to invest in a home with an estimated 84,000 building permits issued in Orange County valued at $2.3 billion. Orange County also earned the highest AAA credit rating from Moody's Investors Service, recognizing its fiscal reliability and continued quality-of-life enhancements.
On Your ScheduleAt Your Pace
If you would like to watch a recent Board of County Commissioners meeting without having to actually attend one of our regularly-scheduled Tuesday meetings, BCC Videos are for you.This page will help you navigate directly to the section of the meeting in which you're interested.We hope you find this service helpful and that it invites you to be engaged with your County government. Pleasant viewing
1. Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau Report.
1. 2010 Hurricane Season. (Office of Emergency Management)
2. Selection of one firm and an alternate for negotiation and award of a Multi-Family Affordable Housing Development Neighborhood Stabilization (NSP) and State Housing Initiatives Partnership Program (SHIP) Agreement Request for Proposals Y1 0-628-GJ, from the following two firms, listed alphabetically:
3. Approval of 2011 Employee Health Plan and Premium Schedule.
May 20, 2010 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
1. Holden Heights Phase 3, establish for water connection costs for the wastewater system; District 6; continued from May 25, 2010
2. Foothills of Mount Dora Planned Development -Foothills of Mount Dora Phase 4 Preliminary Subdivision Plan, District 2; continued from May 11, 2010
Orange TV9860 Universal BlvdOrlando, FL. 32819Email: OTVmail@ocfl.netPhone: (407) 685-9000
All e-mail sent to this address becomes part of Orange County public record. Comments received by our e-mail subsystem can be read by anyone who requests that privilege. In compliance with "Government in the Sunshine" laws, Orange County Government must make available, at request, any and all information not deemed a threat to the security of law enforcement agencies and personnel.