About Us Home Page
In 2018, Central Florida was ranked first in the nation for job growth, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. Additionally, Forbes magazine ranked the metro Orlando region No. 1 to invest in a home with an estimated 84,000 building permits issued in Orange County valued at $2.3 billion. Orange County also earned the highest AAA credit rating from Moody's Investors Service, recognizing its fiscal reliability and continued quality-of-life enhancements.
On Your ScheduleAt Your Pace
If you would like to watch a recent Board of County Commissioners meeting without having to actually attend one of our regularly-scheduled Tuesday meetings, BCC Videos are for you.This page will help you navigate directly to the section of the meeting in which you're interested.We hope you find this service helpful and that it invites you to be engaged with your County government. Pleasant viewing
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
1. Commissioner Segal and Commissioner Stewart wish to discuss a human rights ordinance.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Approval to negotiate Public Radio System Upgrade.
C. PUBLIC SAFETY
1. Update on Smoke Detector Program. (Fire Rescue Department)
D. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Approval of Safe Neighborhood Program criteria for the following: (a) Safe Neighborhood Target Area Organizations, (b) Crime Prevention Grant Program, and (c) Off-Duty Deputy Program (All Districts); and authorization to establish the South Goldenrod Safe Neighborhood (District 3). (Neighborhood Services Division)
A. COUNTY ATTORNEY
1. Secondary Metals Recycling Ordinance.
September 16, 2010 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Board of Zoning Adjustment Appeal
1. Appellant: John Socas Applicant: Walmart; Case SE-1 0-08-054, August 5, 2010; District 6
2. Twelfth Amendment to the Joint Planning Area Agreement between Orange County and City of Maitland, Districts 2 and 5
Orange TV9860 Universal BlvdOrlando, FL. 32819Email: OTVmail@ocfl.netPhone: (407) 685-9000
All e-mail sent to this address becomes part of Orange County public record. Comments received by our e-mail subsystem can be read by anyone who requests that privilege. In compliance with "Government in the Sunshine" laws, Orange County Government must make available, at request, any and all information not deemed a threat to the security of law enforcement agencies and personnel.