I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open Discussion on issues of interest to the Board.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. MetroPlan Orlando Board Meeting Briefing
2. SunRail Transit-Oriented Development Update. (Office of Regional Mobility)
C. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of one firm and an alternate to provide Utilities Rates, Charges and Revenue Review Consultant Services, Request for Proposals Y11-1109-GJ, from the following firms, listed alphabetically:
- Burton & Associates
- Public Resources Management Group, Inc.
([Utilities Department Fiscal and Administrative Support Division]
2. Possible Homeless Drop-in Center Locations
D. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Board direction regarding the Transportation Impact Fee Update and subsequent application of modified mobility/impact fee structure. All Districts.
A. COUNTY ATTORNEY
1. Firearms Regulation.
III. A.1. (Continued)
Open Discussion: Consolidation of Land Use Changes & Zoning Process
Open Discussion: Resolution/Proclamations Procedures
Open Discussion: Miscellaneous
August 18, 2011 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Petition to Vacate
1. Applicant: Anthony B. Major; Petition to Vacate 10-09, portion of right of way; District 1
B. Development Review Committee Appeal
2. Applicant: Randall Baker, on behalf of George and Carolyn Celentano; Petition to Vacate 11-03-003, portion of utility easement; District 4
3. Appellant: Lee Chira Holdings, Ltd Applicant: Mohammed Abdallah, The Villages of Camelot Planned Development of The Villages of Camelot Development Plan (Sterling UCF); District 5; continued from August 2, 2011
C. Substantial Change
4. Applicant: Gregory Lee, Lake Reams Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
5. Applicant: John Herbert, Socarras Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 3