Hours of Operation:
Summer Park Hours: Sunday through Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. / Winter: Sunday through Saturday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9820
2009 Lake Margaret DR
Orlando, FL 32806
Points of Interest:
We're Hiring Lifeguards!
- Apply online at www.ocfl.net/jobs, Lifeguards – Kelly Park job #30687 / Fort Gatlin Recreation job #30688
- Applicants (must be age 16 or older) must bring Student ID and three Letters of Recommendation
- Free lifeguard certification class provided for candidates selected for Orange County lifeguard employment; salary begins at $15.75/hour.
- Water test includes:
- 1. Swim 300 yards continuously, using these strokes either front crawl using rhythmic breathing and a stabilizing, propellant kick or breaststroke using a pull, breathe, kick and glide sequence.
- 2. Tread water for 2 minutes using only legs: candidates should place hands under the armpits.
- 3. Timed Event: starting in the water, swim 20 yards using front crawl or breaststroke, surface dive 7-10 feet, retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface, swim 20 yards back to the
starting point with the object and exit the water without using a ladder or steps within 1 minute, 40 seconds.
- Effective December 26 until further notice: Mondays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. only
- Tuesdays through Sundays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This is an activity-based recreation facility with a tennis center, family swimming pool, and afterschool and summer programs. Swimming is $2 per person per day or $60 per person for an annual pass.
Enjoy our 10 tennis courts and pro shop; visit Central Florida Tennis Management Associates or call 407-254-9878.