Hours of Operation:
Park hours: Monday - Sunday
8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Rec Center hours: Sunday
1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-6830
22023 E Colonial Dr.
Christmas, FL 32709
Points of Interest:
Please take our East Orange District Park Recreation survey!
Youth Programs and Sports
- Archery for Beginners for ages 8 and older is an introduction to the basics of archery, held on Wednesdays 6 - 7 p.m. Equipment is provided. Cost: $12 per session.
- Home School P.E. for grades K – 5th, designed to help home-schooled children stay active and learn the basics of sports and fitness, is offered on Tuesdays, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., from January 7 – May 26, 2020 (no class on 3/17/20). Registration is required; limited to 20 participants. Cost: $40/student, birth certificate required.
- Parents Night Out (for students in grades K - 5) allows you to drop off your child for a fun evening of pizza, snacks, games and crafts. Pre-registration is required on the Wednesday before each event and space is limited to 30 children; cost: $10 per child. The program is held on the following Fridays 7 - 10 p.m.:
- December 13: Holiday Celebration
- January 31: Winter Land
- February 28: Valentine's Party
- March 27: St. Patrick's Day
- April 24: Comedy Night
- May 29: End-of-the-Year Glow Party
- Winter Break Camp 2019 – 2020: registration open until full (first come, first served).
- Week #1: December 23, 26 & 27, cost: actual fee $48 (discounts apply).
- Week #2: December 30 & 31, 2019, and January 2, 3 & 6, 2020, cost: actual fee $80 (discounts apply).
- Senior Bingo is a fun and exciting morning of bingo games with coffee and refreshments provided. This program is held on Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., now through October 30. Cost is $4 per person per day.
As part of Orange County's INVEST In Our Home for Life program, $20 million was allotted for the development of new parks or the improvement of existing parks and facilities. The State of Florida Department of Economic Opportunity appropriated $1 million that was combined with $1 million of Orange County’s INVEST funds to help build a 5,000-square-foot recreation center in this park; a $250,000 Legislative appropriation also was received for a concession building and restroom. The park also has two soccer fields with lights and a parking area. Total construction cost: $4.8 million.
The park and recreation center opened on April 2, 2019.
Savage/Christmas Creek Preserve