Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. / winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-1905
18501 Washington AVE
Orlando, FL 32820
Points of Interest:
The splash pad is a great way to spend time with family and friends year round! Groups of 10 or more are required to pre-register and may be required to pay group fees prior to visiting; for information on group reservations, please contact the site directly. Access may change or splash pads may close due to inclement weather, unsafe conditions, maintenance, or special events; please call ahead to verify availability.
Daily 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (March – October)
Daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (November – February)
- Boofest II is a fun event for all ages on Saturday, October 26, 5 - 8 p.m., cost: free event with $4 per person for the haunted house. Cautiously explore the haunted house and enjoy trunk or treat (bring a bag!), the photo booth and face painting, play in the bounce house and try the games!
Youth Sports and Programs
- Parents Night Out (grades K - 5th) allows you to drop off your child for a fun evening of games, basketball, a movie and crafts; a snack and drink will be provided to each child. Pre-registration is required on the Wednesday before each event and space is limited to 30 children; cost: $10 per child. The program is held on the following Fridays 7 - 10 p.m.:
- November 15: Disney World
- December 6: Winter Wonderland
- January 17: New Year's Party
- February 14: Valentine's Party
- March 6: Star Wars Day
- April 17: Easter Egg Hunt
- May 15: End-of-the-Year Glow Party