Eligibility & registration
Any Orange County resident who meets the established eligibility criteria may register. Registration can be obtained by calling or visiting one of the following:
- Visiting the Florida Department of Emergency Management website
- Visiting the Orange County Government website
- Contacting the Orange County People with Special Needs Program
- Contacting the Orange Co. Office of Emergency Management
- Asking your Home Health Care Agency to register you.
- Asking your Hospice Agency to register you.
- Asking your Medical Equipment Supplier to register you.
- Asking your Senior Social Service Agency to register you.
Information collected during the registration process is confidential by law and will only be given to specific emergency personnel.