Healthcare Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP)
State law requires that the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) develop and adopt minimum criteria for healthcare facility’s Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP). The law also requires that this CEMP be reviewed and approved by the County Office of Emergency Management. These facilities include:
Submitting a CEMP
Criteria documents are provided by clicking on your facility type on the bulleted list above to assist with the development and submission of Comprehensive Emergency Management Plans (CEMP). In order to avoid delays, plans should be submitted a minimum of 60 days prior to their expiration date.
Emergency Management has up to 60 days to perform the initial review of your plan. Plans are reviewed in order of submission. If deficiencies are found the facility will be notified via email. The facility has up to 30 days to submit revisions after notification. We will strive to review those revisions within 60 days of receipt.
Create An Account
In order to submit your CEMP and EPP, you must create an account. If you are a new user or need an account set up, please email the following information to HCF@ocfl.net.
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Indicate if the point of contact is for multiple facilities in Orange County and provide the names of those facilities.
A complete CEMP submission includes:
- AHCA criteria/crosswalk with page numbers indicating where the information can be found within the plan
- Facility Contact Form
- Current Approval letter of your Fire Safety Plan from the Fire Marshal’s office
- Approval Letter cannot expire within 60 days of submission
- If you are using the Facility Fire Inspection Report, the report must indicate the Fire Safety Plan being reviewed and approved
- Updated Mutual aid Agreements with signature and current dates
- CEMP Files must be saved PDF files and upload as listed below, do not include more than 6 attachments. Any submissions that do not follow the uploading instructions will be rejected.
Upload all of your documents under the same reference number.
For additional information on the upload process see the CEMP Submission Instructions manual.
- Fire Plan and approval letter.pdf
- Transportation agreement.pdf
- Host Mutual aid agreement.pdf
- Emergency Power Plan (EPP) and approval letter.pdf
- AHCA criteria/crosswalk.pdf
Use the following button to submit your complete CEMP submission package.
Upload CEMP & EPP