Criteria documents are provided by clicking on your facility type on the bulleted list above to assist with the development and submission of Comprehensive Emergency Management Plans (CEMP). In order to avoid delays, plans should be submitted a minimum of 60 days prior to their expiration date.
Emergency Management has up to 60 days to perform the initial review of your plan. Plans are reviewed in order of submission. If deficiencies are found the facility will be notified via email. The facility has up to 30 days to submit revisions after notification. We will strive to review those revisions within 60 days of receipt.
A complete CEMP submission includes:
File Upload: Use the file upload below to submit your complete CEMP submission package.
- AHCA criteria/crosswalk with page numbers indication where the information can be found within the plan
- Facility Contact Form
- Current Approval letter of your Fire Safety Plan from the Fire Marshal’s office
- Approval Letter cannot expire within 60 days of submission
- If you are using the Facility Fire Inspection Report, the report must indicate the Fire Safety Plan being reviewed and approved
- Updated Mutual aid Agreements with signature and current dates
- CEMP Files must be save and upload as your FACILITY NAME and year. Example XYXFacility-2017.pdf