Please bring the following information to your scheduled appointment for rental assistance.
Important note: In order to process your rent assistance application, it is critical to bring ALL of the following documents to your scheduled appointment:
You must bring your photo ID to the appointment in order to be seen.
- Photo ID for all other adults (primary applicant must present their photo ID at the time of their appointment in order to be seen)
- Social Security cards for everyone including children (if no SS cards – government issued documents showing the full 9-digit SSNs will be required)
- Rental or lease agreement - Ask your landlord (property owner) if you do not have a copy of your lease. Bring your lease even if it is expired and you are on a month-to-month tenancy
- Proof of Income for last 30 days from all sources for all household members
- Any other benefits information such as food stamps letter or child support verification letter (if applicable)
- Proof of crisis situation - Employer Documentation (reduced pay, closed employer, no pay)-- Letter, email or any other communication from employer
- Previous 30 days of bank transaction history and/or previous transaction from your pay card and other bank card/s based on your appointment date (FOR EXAMPLE: If your appointment is on April 10, please provide transaction history from March 9, 2020 to April 9, 2020)
If you miss this appointment, you will not be rescheduled.
Thank you for your cooperation.