The Veteran Services Office is in full support of the Veterans Advisory Council and serves as the primary contact for the County for citizens to receive Veteran resources and services.
Let us help claim the benefits you've earned including:
- Compensation for service related injury/disease
- Medical care
- Vocational training
- Financial assistance (Eligibility based on income and assets)
How We Help
- Assist with filing claims for benefits and appeals
- Outreach to inform citizens on VA benefits available
- Assist with obtaining military records/medals
- Advocate on veterans issues at the state and national level
- Referrals to other agencies
- Assist with benefit plan applications for retired military survivors
Are You Eligible?
- Be a Veteran or dependent as defined under Title 38 US Code
- We encourage anyone with military or veteran related questions to contact our offices