LIFE Information for Elders seminars
Learning about the aging network is easy! On the third Thursday of each month, the LIFE Information for Elders seminar series provides practical tips that help people find answers to questions they have about connecting with community resources, healthy living tips and staying active. Seminars are held from 12:10 to 12:50 p.m. at the Downtown Orlando Library, 101 E. Central Blvd., Orlando in the Albertson Room, which is located on the third floor.
Register for one class or the whole series - call 407-836-7446 or email email@example.com.
The LIFE Information for Elders seminar series is always free and the first 50 people to RSVP receive a complimentary small lunch.
Spring 2022 Schedule
- January 20 - Dementia Sensitivity
- February 17 - Senior Helpers
- March 17 - The Elder Law Center
- April 21 - Community and Family Services Department, Community Action Division
- May 19 - How to talk to your Doctor?
- June 16 - Orange County Sheriff's Office Elder Services
Fall 2022 Schedule
- July 21 - FL Center for Change
- August 18 - Seniors Conquering Technology
- September 17 - Celebrating Healthy Aging
- October 20 - What Matters Most in Senior Living
- November 17 - Alzheimer's Caregivers
- December 17 - 1st Annual LIFE Information for Elder's End of the Year Celebration