July Is Park and Recreation Month!
- July Photo Contest: for Orange County (FL) residents only, open July 1 - 31, 2017. See contest rules for details. The top three photos selected will receive a $20 AMC gift card and will be posted on that park's web page!
- 29 Tibet-Butler Preserve's EcoSaturdays: Animal Tracks, 11 a.m., free event.
- 1 Fall Youth Flag Football registration, now through September 8 at Bear Creek Recreation Complex; Fort Gatlin Recreation Complex (plays at Barber Park); and Bithlo, Goldenrod and South Econ Recreation Centers (plays at Econ Soccer Complex), cost: $55 per child ($20 out-of-county fee applies).
- 1 Fall Adult Flag Football registration, now open at Dr. Phillips Community Park, cost: $290 per team.
- 19 Tibet-Butler Preserve's EcoSaturdays: Close Encounters of the Bird Kind, 11 a.m., free event.
- 26 Tibet-Butler Preserve's EcoSaturdays: Scratching the Surface, 11 a.m., free event.