Hours of Operation:
Summer hours: 8am-8pm Sunday - Saturday; Winter: 8am-6pm.
Museum & Pioneer Homes: Tuesday - Sunday 9am- 4pm; historic structures closed on Mondays and County holidays.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9310
1300 Fort Christmas RD
Christmas, FL 32709
2 miles north of East SR 50 on County Hwy. 420 (1300 N. Fort Christmas Road).
Points of Interest:
The park includes a replica of a fort built in 1837 during the Second Seminole Indian War; a traditional Florida "Cracker" house and eight pioneer homes; a schoolhouse and lunchroom; a sugar cane mill and other historical farming equipment. Group and school tours are available. Sorry, no pets allowed in the park.
Orange County Parks' signature events at Fort Christmas Historical Park
- 39th Annual Cracker Christmas: December 3 & 4, 2016, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.; free event.
- Ag Fest and Cattle Battle: December 17, 2016, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; free event.
- 17th annual Orlando Wetlands Festival: February 2017.
- Bluegrass Festival: March 18 & 19, 2017, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.; free event.
- Militia Encampment: April 2017, program 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.; free event.
- Militia Encampment: November 2017, program 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.; free event.