Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The dog park and some areas of the Frisbee/disc golf course are CLOSED until further notice due to construction in the park. An area near the recreation center has been fenced to serve as a temporary dog park.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
Explore Pine Hills Trail - Phase 1!
The splash pad is a great way to spend time with family and friends year round! Groups of 10 or more are required to pre-register and may be required to pay group fees prior to visiting; for information on group reservations, please contact the site directly. Access may change or splash pads may close due to inclement weather, unsafe conditions, maintenance, or special events; please call ahead to verify availability.
Daily 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (March – October)
Daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (November – February)
Youth Sports and Programs
Adult Sports and Programs
- Fitness Center memberships are available for just $100/year or $25/90 days per person for adults ages 18-54 and $75/year for ages 55+ and active military!
- Golf practice facility with driving, chipping and putting areas, and two league-play softball fields.
Click here to watch a video about all this park has to offer!
- To view meeting space, click here.
- To view meeting space click here.
- To view kitchen area click here.