Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Mayor Jerry L. Demings’ Easter “Egg”stravaganza, April 20, 2019, 2-5 p.m., featuring an egg hunt (please bring your own basket or bag), music, games, raffles, face painting, and a photo with the Easter Bunny; cost: free event.
Some areas of the Frisbee/disc golf course are CLOSED until further notice due to construction in the park.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
Explore Pine Hills Trail - Phase 1!
The splash pad is a great way to spend time with family and friends year round! Groups of 10 or more are required to pre-register and may be required to pay group fees prior to visiting; for information on group reservations, please contact the site directly. Access may change or splash pads may close due to inclement weather, unsafe conditions, maintenance, or special events; please call ahead to verify availability.
Daily 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (March – October)
Daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (November – February)
Summer Camp Scooter Lottery Registration for Barnett Park and Lockhart Baptist Church is open March 17 through March 31; visit Barnett Park recreation center or Lockhart Baptist Church (7601 Edgewater Dr., Orlando) to submit your child’s information for the lottery drawing.
- Lottery winners get first choice to reserve their weeks.
- If selected you must reserve your spot with the first week's fee. This is due by April 8, 2019.
- Weekly payments are due by Friday for the following program week.
- For any remaining spots, beginning April 9th program registration is first come, first served.
If selected in the lottery, you will need to bring:
- School Board letter indicating lunch program status or proof of qualification of food stamps if you are applying for discount.
- First week’s payment.
Summer Camp Scooter will be June 3 through August 2, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday (closed for the July 4 holiday). Open to children in grades K (must have completed kindergarten) – 5th.
Summer Camp Scooter Fees:
- $80 per week/per child
- $75 per week/each additional child
- $60 per week for youth qualifying for Reduced Lunch Program
- $50 per week for youth qualifying for Free Lunch Program
- $25 per week for youth qualifying for Food Stamps
- $20 per week non-county resident fee (additional cost)
Youth Sports and Programs
- Free Youth Fitness Membership is available for ages 8 – 17 or currently enrolled as a high school senior: gymnasium and game room – assigned times. Parents must fill out a registration form and a school ID is required when you register.
- Rec Squad After School 2018 - 2019 for Ridgewood Park, Mollie Ray, Rolling Hills and Pine Hills Elementary Schools: this program is after school for grades K - 5th until 6 p.m. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Weekly costs: $30 regular, $20 on reduced lunch, $15 on free lunch or $7.50 on food stamps. Meals and snacks provided for all youth by Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
- Rec Squad After School 2018 - 2019 at Lockhart Baptist Church: this program is after school for grades K - 5th until 6 p.m. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Weekly costs: $30 regular, $20 on reduced lunch, $15 on free lunch or $7.50 on food stamps. Meals and snacks provided for all youth by Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
Adult Sports and Programs
- Fitness Center memberships are available for just $100/year or $25/90 days per person for adults ages 18-54 and $75/year for ages 55+ and active military!
- Golf practice facility with driving, chipping and putting areas, and two league-play softball fields.
Click here to watch a video about all this park has to offer!
- To view meeting space, click here.
- To view meeting space click here.
- To view kitchen area click here.