Hours of Operation:
Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 836-6248
4801 W Colonial DR
Orlando, FL 32808
Points of Interest:
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
Explore Pine Hills Trail - Phase 1!
The splash pad is a great way to spend time with family and friends year round! Groups of 10 or more are required to pre-register and may be required to pay group fees prior to visiting; for information on group reservations, please contact the site directly. Access may change or splash pads may close due to inclement weather, unsafe conditions, maintenance, or special events; please call ahead to verify availability.
Daily 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (March – October)
Daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (November – February)
- Halloween Hoopla is a fun event for youth ages 5 - 12 on Saturday, October 26, 4 - 7 p.m., cost: $6 per child. Cautiously explore the haunted house, compete in the costume contest, play in the bounce house, enjoy games, stop for a face painting and get a voucher for free ice cream! Stay for the free Movie in the Park that starts at 7 p.m.
- Movie in the Park: Goosebumps 2 - Haunted Halloween, Saturday, October 26, 7 - 8:30 p.m., open to all ages, cost: free event. Bring chairs, blankets and a picnic or purchase from food trucks. (Alcohol is not allowed in the park and pets are not permitted in the viewing area.)
Youth Sports and Programs
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 or currently enrolled as a high school senior: gymnasium and game room – assigned times. Parents must fill out a registration form and a school ID is required when you register.
Adult Sports and Programs
- Adult Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- JazzCo Fitness presents Dance Fitness and ABC Bootcamp for ages 18 an older! Dance Fitness is held Monday through Thursday 6 – 7 p.m. and Saturdays 12 – 1 p.m.; cost: $25/month for all classes. ABC Bootcamp is Monday through Thursday 7 – 7:30 p.m.; cost: $20 per month includes Dance Fitness, step aerobics and obstacle course.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 - 11 a.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.
- Volunteer coaches are needed for youth sports at Barnett Park!
- Golf practice facility with driving, chipping and putting areas, and two league-play softball fields.
Click here to watch a video about all this park has to offer!
- To view meeting space, click here.
- To view meeting space click here.
- To view kitchen area click here.