Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9025
4863 N Goldenrod RD
Winter Park, FL 32792
Points of Interest:
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES & EVENTS!
Fitness Center memberships are available for only $100/year or $25/90 days per person for adults ages 18-54 and $75/year for ages 55+ and active military!
Youth Sports and Programs
- Parents Night Out (grades K - 5) is held on the following Fridays 6 - 10 p.m.: March 29, April 26 and May 24. Pre-registration is required; space is limited. Cost: $10 per child.
- Home School P.E.
- Sporty's for Shorty's
- Spring Flag Football at Econ Soccer Complex: registration open at Bithlo Park, Goldenrod Recreation Center and South Econ Recreation Center now through February 24 for ages 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12. League plays Wednesdays, March 6 - May 8. Cost: $55 per child, includes jersey (birth certificate required at registration). An additional $20 out-of-county fee applies for non-County residents; proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill).
- Youth Fitness Membership
- Spring Youth Volleyball for ages 7/8, 9/10/11, 12/13/14 and 15/16/17: registration is open until filled; League plays on Saturdays, March 30 - May 18. Birth certificate required at registration; league age determined as of January 1, 2019. Cost: $55 per child and additional $20 out-of-County fee applies; proof of residency required (utility bill and personal ID). Volunteer coaches needed.
- Rec Squad After School 2018 - 2019 for Lakemont and Aloma Elementary Schools: this program is after school for grades K - 5th until 6 p.m. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Weekly costs: $30 regular, $20 on reduced lunch, $15 free lunch or $7.50 on food stamps. Meals and snacks provided for all youth by Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
Adult Sports and Programs
- Adult Fitness Membership & Programs: Fitness Center memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.