View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES & EVENTS!
Fitness Center memberships are available for only $100/year or $25/90 days per person for adults ages 18-54 and $75/year for ages 55+ and active military!
Summer Camp Scooter Lottery Registration is open March 17 through March 31; visit the recreation center to submit your child’s information for the lottery drawing.
- Lottery winners get first choice to reserve their weeks.
- If selected you must reserve your spot with the first week’s fee. This is due by April 8, 2019.
- Weekly payments are due by Friday for the following program week.
- For any remaining spots, beginning April 9th program registration is first come, first served.
If selected in the lottery, you will need to bring:
- School Board letter indicating lunch program status or proof of qualification of food stamps if you are applying for discount.
- First week’s payment.
Summer Camp Scooter will be June 3 through August 2, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday (closed for the July 4 holiday). Open to children in grades K (must have completed kindergarten) – 5th.
Summer Camp Scooter Fees:
- $80 per week/per child
- $75 per week/each additional child
- $60 per week for youth qualifying for Reduced Lunch Program
- $50 per week for youth qualifying for Free Lunch Program
- $25 per week for youth qualifying for Food Stamps
- $20 per week non-county resident fee (additional cost)
Youth Sports and Programs
- Parents Night Out (grades K - 5) is held on the following Fridays 6 - 10 p.m.: April 26 and May 24. Pre-registration is required; space is limited. Cost: $10 per child.
- Home School P.E. for grades K – 12th, designed to help home-schooled children stay active and learn the basics of sports and fitness, is offered on Wednesdays through May 29, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Registration is required; open until full. Cost: $2 per student per class.
- Sporty’s for Shorty’s for ages 3, 4 and VPK teaches children basic sports skills, team play and sportsmanship on Tuesdays 12:30 – 1:30 p.m., now through April 9, Parents must remain with children and are encouraged to participate. Cost: $12 per child (birth certificate required).
- Free Youth Fitness Membership is available for ages 8 – 17 or currently enrolled as a high school senior: gymnasium and game room – assigned times. Parents must fill out a registration form and a school ID is required when you register.
- Spring Youth Volleyball for ages 7/8, 9/10/11, 12/13/14 and 15/16/17: registration is open until filled; League plays on Saturdays, March 30 - May 18. Birth certificate required at registration; league age determined as of January 1, 2019. Cost: $55 per child and additional $20 out-of-County fee applies; proof of residency required (utility bill and personal ID). Volunteer coaches needed.
- Rec Squad After School 2018 - 2019 for Lakemont and Aloma Elementary Schools: this program is after school for grades K - 5th until 6 p.m. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Weekly costs: $30 regular, $20 on reduced lunch, $15 free lunch or $7.50 on food stamps. Meals and snacks provided for all youth by Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
Adult Sports and Programs
- Adult Fitness Membership & Programs: Fitness Center memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.