Community Action Division
Community Action Centers have cancelled all senior programming until further notice.
Orange County Property Appraiser’s downtown office lobby is closed to visitors, and staff is working remotely. Field Appraisers are permitted to visit residential properties but are not engaging with taxpayers and are equipped with virus mitigation and sanitizing supplies. The customer service phone line (407-836-5044) and website (www.ocpafl.org) with a chat feature are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tax Collector’s Office
The Tax Collector’s Office is open to the public by appointment only. Visit octaxcol.com to schedule an appointment. Please review the screening questions at octaxcol.com/covid19.
Online services: Many services, including driver license renewals, vehicle registration renewals, property and business tax payments, title transactions, and disabled parking permit applications may be completed online, by email or by mail. Visit octaxcol.com/covid19 to learn more.
Clerk of Courts and Courthouse
The Orange County Clerk’s Office has expanded limited access to more Clerk services. In order to limit capacity in lobbies, appointments can now be scheduled for the following services and locations:
- Marriage License & Ceremonies – Downtown Courthouse, Winter Park, Apopka, Ocoee
- Passport Applications – Downtown Courthouse, Winter Park, Apopka, Ocoee
- Self Help Center Virtual Attorney Appointments – Downtown Courthouse
For more information or to make payments, view and order court records, file cases, order packets and forms, and make appointments at our website at www.myorangeclerk.com.
Ninth Circuit Court
The Florida Supreme Court and the Ninth Judicial Circuit have taken significant measures to limit and modify court operations to ensure the safe administration of justice as outlined in Administrative Orders SC21-17 and 2020-06-10, respectively. Both orders can be found on the Ninth Judicial Circuit’s website.
Major highlights include the following:
- Masks are required in all public spaces of court facilities, including all courtrooms and hearing rooms.
- Masks will be available if you arrive without one at the courthouse.
- Social distancing is highly recommended.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 14 days, regardless of vaccination status, is prohibited from entering court facilities.
- If you are under mandatory quarantine or isolation, you are also prohibited from entering court facilities.
- Whenever possible, proceedings will be done remotely.
- Jury trials are continuing. Check www.NinthCircuit.Org/Jurors for reporting information.
- Jurors should contact the jury services department at email@example.com if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms the week of their reporting date.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the Court at COVID@ocnjcc.org.
Under some circumstances, eviction proceedings have resumed. Please refer to the court documents you were mailed for specific instructions. Always consult an attorney for legal advice.
For additional information, please visit COVID-19 | Frequently Asked Questions.