Hours of Operation:
Summer hours: 8am-8pm Sunday - Saturday; Winter: 8am-6pm.
Museum & Pioneer Homes: Tuesday - Sunday 9am- 4pm; historic structures closed on Mondays and County holidays.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9310
1300 Fort Christmas RD
Christmas, FL 32709
Points of Interest:
The park includes a replica of a fort built in 1837 during the Second Seminole Indian War; a traditional Florida "Cracker" house and eight pioneer homes; a schoolhouse and lunchroom; a sugar cane mill and other historical farming equipment. Group and school tours are available. Sorry, no pets allowed in the park.
Orange County Parks' signature events at Fort Christmas Historical Park
- F.A.R.M.: October 4 - 5, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.; cost: $6/person.
- Militia Encampment: November 18 - 19, program 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.; free event.
- 39th Annual Cracker Christmas: December 2 - 3, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.; free event.
- Bluegrass Festival: March 2018, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.; free event.
- Militia Encampment: April 2018, program 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.; free event.