Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Some areas of the Frisbee/disc golf course are CLOSED until further notice due to construction in the park.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
Explore Pine Hills Trail - Phase 1!
The splash pad is a great way to spend time with family and friends year round! Groups of 10 or more are required to pre-register and may be required to pay group fees prior to visiting; for information on group reservations, please contact the site directly. Access may change or splash pads may close due to inclement weather, unsafe conditions, maintenance, or special events; please call ahead to verify availability.
Daily 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (March – October)
Daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (November – February)
Youth Sports and Programs
- Spring Flag Football at Barnett Park and Silver Star Recreation Center: registration open at Barnett Park, Silver Star Recreation Center and Orlo Vista Park January 27 through March 24 for ages 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12. League plays Saturdays, April 6 - May 25. Cost: $55 per child, includes jersey (birth certificate required at registration). An additional $20 out-of-county fee applies for non-County residents; proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill).
- Youth Fitness Membership
- Rec Squad After School 2018 - 2019 at Barnett Park for Ridgewood Park, Mollie Ray, Rolling Hills and Pine Hills Elementary Schools
- Rec Squad After School 2018 - 2019 at Lockhart Baptist Church
Adult Sports and Programs
- JazzCo Fitness
- Spring Softball: Co-ed (Sundays) and Men's (Thursdays)
- Registration now through February 20
- League play weeks: March 3 – May 26, 2019 (no games on Easter, Mother’s Day or Memorial Day weekend
- Cost per team: $360, includes 1/2 dozen softballs
- Volunteer coaches needed for youth sports at Barnett Park!
- Fitness Center memberships are available for just $100/year or $25/90 days per person for adults ages 18-54 and $75/year for ages 55+ and active military!
- Golf practice facility with driving, chipping and putting areas, and two league-play softball fields.
Click here to watch a video about all this park has to offer!
- To view meeting space, click here.
- To view meeting space click here.
- To view kitchen area click here.