Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9025
4863 N Goldenrod RD
Winter Park, FL 32792
Points of Interest:
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES & EVENTS!
Youth Sports and Programs
- Fall Junior Kicks Soccer – Eastside registration for ages 5/6, 7/8 and 9/10 opens July 27 through September 8 at Goldenrod Recreation Center and South Econ Recreation Center. Games played Wednesday nights at Econ Soccer Complex, September 11 to November 13; cost: $45 per child ($20 out-of-county fee applies).
- Free Youth Fitness Membership is available for ages 8 – 17 or currently enrolled as a high school senior: gymnasium and game room – assigned times. Parents must fill out a registration form and a school ID is required when you register.
- Junior Magic Basketball registration is open now through August 30 or until full:
- Division 1: 5/6; Division 2: 7/8; Division 3: 9/10 and Division 4: 11/12; Division 5: 13/14.
- Format: 32 teams maximum per site, all co-ed and recreational.
- Registration: open June 15 until August 30, 2019, or until full.
- League plays September 21 – November 9, 2019.
- Cost: $60 per player ($20 out-of-county fee applies); proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill).
Adult Sports and Programs
- Adult Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Jazzercise is a calorie-torching, hip-swiveling dance party workout with a hot playlist to distract from the burn. Customers can incinerate up to 800 calories in one 60-minute class. Choose from Dance Mixx, Fusion, Strike, Core, Strength, Interval Dance Mixx and Interval Fusion; classes held Mondays through Saturdays 9 - 10 a.m., and Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 - 7 p.m. Cost: from $45 per month (unlimited classes) or other options available; additional one-time fee of $25 for the month pass.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Mondays and Fridays 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and Sundays 1 – 3 p.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.
- Zumba is fun and easy international dance moves, choreographed to international music. This “exercise in disguise” will leave you wondering whether it was a workout or a party! Join the fun on Mondays 7 – 8 p.m.; Tuesdays 6 – 7 p.m. for cardio and strength; Wednesdays 7 – 8 p.m.; Thursdays 6 – 7 p.m. for cardio and strength; Fridays 6 – 7 p.m.; and Saturdays 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Cost: $5 per class.