Camping reservations for individual camp sites at Clarcona, Kelly, Magnolia, Moss and Trimble Parks are available online; reservations are not accepted over the phone or by email. For family campsites, group campsites, handicap campsites or pavilion rentals, please call Clarcona 407-254-9010, Moss 407-254-6840, Magnolia 407-886-4231 and Trimble 407-254-1982; for Kelly Park group camping or pavilion rentals, email KellyCamping@ocfl.net.
- Moss Park: Due to electrical upgrade construction work, individual campsites may be closed beginning February 28, 2022.
- Clarcona Horse Park: Due to electrical upgrade construction work, the campground will be closed beginning March 13, 2022, for an undetermined period of time.
- Annual Holiday Closure: Orange County campgrounds are closed on December 24 (Christmas Eve) and December 25 (Christmas Day).
Clarcona, Kelly, Moss, Magnolia and Trimble Parks accept online reservations for individual campsites no more than 45-days prior to your stay. To make online camping reservations you will need a unique User Name and Password.
- If you already know your Username and Password you can log in and continue with your reservation
- If you do not already have a Username and Password and have not made any reservations with us in the past, please create your Username and Password in the system by registering for a new account
- Note: If you have made reservations with us in the past, you are already set-up in our new online system and will not be able to create a new Username and Password. Please contact us at 407-836-6275 to obtain your login credentials. Please be aware that this phone is monitored Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. If you need assistance during the weekend you will need to contact the park directly.
To continue with your online camping reservation please click the Online Camping Reservations button above.
If you are interested in renting a family site, group sites or pavilions please call the park directly to make your reservation.
Camping At Orange County Parks
Extend your park visit by camping at one of five Orange County Parks and Recreation campsites! Enjoy the wonders of nature at Moss, Kelly, Clarcona, Trimble and Magnolia Parks, and experience nature rustically at our primitive sites, or with friends at our many group camping and family sites, or snuggle into one of our single sites in a tent or the comfort of your own RV. Each park offers a unique experience in a natural setting. Popular activities at these sites range from tubing, hiking, nature study, swimming, campfire programs and many others!
Respect For Nature
Whether it's feeling the sun on your face, learning how things grow or enjoying the awe-inspiring beauty of a summer's day, nature's innovation sustains us from the inside out. Spending time outdoors reminds us of our unique place in the world... our connection to nature.
Exciting activities at these parks include but aren't limited to:
- Nature study
- Campfire programs
Eco Education - Join us in environmental education programs, which focus on Central Florida plants, animals, ecosystems and outdoor sports. Pre-registration is required.
Hiking Program - Become a Preserve Trailblazer and hike 30 miles at your own pace. Receive an official trailblazer T-shirt and discover native Florida and the wonders of nature along the way. This program is for all ages and is absolutely free.
For more information on Tibet-Butler's environmental programs, contact the park:
8777 County Road 535 (Winter Garden-Vineland Rd.)
Orlando, FL 32836