Summer 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. / Winter 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday - Saturday
Hikers, cyclists and bird watchers will enjoy the beauty of the Lake Apopka Loop Trail!
Lake Apopka Loop Trail Map
Orange County Parks' signature events at Magnolia Park
- 19th Annual Pumpkin Fest and Hayride: October 11, 6 - 9 p.m.; cost: $4 per child (ages 12 and younger), adults free. Enjoy non-scary Halloween fun for all ages: hay rides, games, costume contest and a bonfire to toast marshmallows! Bug repellant recommended. No pets allowed in festival area.
- 19th Annual Afternoon with Santa: December 2019, 2 - 5 p.m.; cost: $4 per child (cash only), free for adults.
- 21st Annual Magnolia Park Bluegrass and Country Music Festival: May 2020, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; cost: $4 cash per adult, free for children ages 12 and younger. Bring chairs, blankets and a picnic or purchase from food trucks.
Tent and RV camping are available at this park; for more information, see our Camping Guide.
To make a camping reservation, visit Camping & Environmental Education and click "Online Camping Reservations."
Youth Sports and Programs
- Home School P.E. for grades K – 12, designed to help home-schooled children stay active and learn the basics of sports and fitness, is offered on Tuesdays, 9 - 9:50 a.m. Registration is required; open until full. Cost: free program.
- Eco Adventures: free programs, as scheduled by groups
- Walk N' Talk: free fitness program, Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:05 - 9 a.m.
- Campfire Chat: free program, Saturdays 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
On October 20, 2011, Lovell's Landing State Historic Marker was dedicated on the shore of Lake Apopka at Magnolia Park.