Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Some areas of the Frisbee/disc golf course are CLOSED until further notice due to construction in the park.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
Explore Pine Hills Trail - Phase 1!
The splash pad is a great way to spend time with family and friends year round! Groups of 10 or more are required to pre-register and may be required to pay group fees prior to visiting; for information on group reservations, please contact the site directly. Access may change or splash pads may close due to inclement weather, unsafe conditions, maintenance, or special events; please call ahead to verify availability.
Daily 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (March – October)
Daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (November – February)
Youth Sports and Programs
- Free Youth Fitness Membership is available for ages 8 – 17 or currently enrolled as a high school senior: gymnasium and game room – assigned times. Parents must fill out a registration form and a school ID is required when you register.
Adult Sports and Programs
- Fall Adult Softball registration is open now through August 19 for the Thursday men’s league (ages 18 and older); cost: $360 per team with six teams per league. League plays September 12 to November 21.
- JazzCo Fitness presents Dance Fitness and ABC Bootcamp for ages 18 an older! Dance Fitness is held Monday through Thursday 6 – 7 p.m. and Saturdays 12 – 1 p.m.; cost: $25/month for all classes. ABC Bootcamp is Monday through Thursday 7 – 7:30 p.m.; cost: $20 per month includes Dance Fitness, step aerobics and obstacle course.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 - 11 a.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.
- Volunteer coaches are needed for youth sports at Barnett Park!
- Fitness Center memberships are available for just $100/year or $25/90 days per person for adults ages 18-54 and $75/year for ages 55+ and active military!
- Golf practice facility with driving, chipping and putting areas, and two league-play softball fields.
Click here to watch a video about all this park has to offer!
- To view meeting space, click here.
- To view meeting space click here.
- To view kitchen area click here.